Missy

Default How can I spellcheck the text entered into a locked form?

Word does not allow you to spell check a locked form.

In a form with text fields for the user to type text - the form is locked
before typing the info. Once the form is locked and info is typed, I cannot
spellcheck without unlocking the form to run the spell check. When you
re-lock the form after the spell check it erases everything that was typed
when the form was locked. Any suggestions?
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...ProtectDoc.htm.

--
Regards,