Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ckkdbt

Default How can I keep formating in 03 mail merge?

I am unable to maintain field/cell formats when using a mail merge from excel
to word. I have sp 2. i have tried the preserve formats and the switches
and nothing seems to work. unless i merge on an older version of word. I am
working with all numbers some percentages and some dollars amounts.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/formatting_word_fields.htm
and/or the Excel data section of