Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
reman

Default Word mail merge to Excel fields

I bought the town's tax database for mailings ( real estate) It is in
Word and appears to be a mail merge...they weren't much help for how
they deal with it

I need to get it into my ACT database via a *txt file from Excel

Most of the records in the Word file are 5 lines some are 6 ... I need
each line and in some cases parts of the lines broken down into
individual fields
I went to Grahmn Mayors section ( via Google newsgroup which is where I
found this group but frankly despite my general knowledge I do not have
time to get this done...there are about 435 page with about 5 to 6
records on each page
Some of the records start on one page and are finished on the next.
I am starting up a new real estate business in the White Mts of NH...
can anyone offer a solution.. maybe tell tell me how much this might
cost r.. to "make it happen"

I tried macros in Excel...all I end up is the debug screen
I HAVE A SAMPLE OF THE WORD DOC if you need it

Greg Nash

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Somewhere else where you posted this question, I said that you could send me
a sample of the document. Can't help if you don't do that.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP