Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BC1Jet BC1Jet is offline

Default Rulers in Print View don't show inches - shows line numbers?

I know you can change the ruler to centimeters or inches in the "tools,
options, general, measurement units" section - but this is different.

The vertical ruler keeps showing what I think is line numbers.

The horizontal ruler is showing increments of 2 every 1/4 inch or so.

Changing the measurement units has no effect.

This is in the Print Layout view.

I want my inches back! Please, does anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Try http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm.