Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
unenclosed unenclosed is offline

Default How do I fix bad footnote breaks in Word?

For unexplained reasons, Word keeps breaking footnotes in bizarre places. For
example, a two-line footnote breaks across pages, even though the footnote
marker is mid-way up the page and there's no reason why the last line of
regular text on the page can't just go on the next page. Also, one footnote
appears cut in half -- vertically, as though the text just didn't quite fit
in the space. How can footnote formatting be adjusted? WordPerfect makes it
so easy...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...OnDiffPage.htm.