Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Amity Amity is offline

Default Add new page with same (custom) format

In Word (Windows XP,) how can I add pages to a document with the exact same
format as the first page? I'm trying to create a 150-page doc with labels
that are customized for a hard-to-fit shape, and want the formatting to
remain true page-to-page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I'm not really clear on what you are asking for, but if my guess is correct
the content needs to be moved to the Header/Footer - View menu. It can be
placed anywhere you wish & will reappear in rthe same place on each page. If
you're using multiple H/F you'll have to repeat once in each section's H/F.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Amity" wrote in message
In Word (Windows XP,) how can I add pages to a document with the exact
same
format as the first page? I'm trying to create a 150-page doc with labels
that are customized for a hard-to-fit shape, and want the formatting to
remain true page-to-page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

A different approach, possibly worse--

Set the doc up with one page. Use mail merge to get the 150 sets of
information in it. Then Word should automatically duplicate the setup of
the first page for each merged set.

On 10/25/06 8:03 AM, "Amity" wrote:

In Word (Windows XP,) how can I add pages to a document with the exact same
format as the first page? I'm trying to create a 150-page doc with labels
that are customized for a hard-to-fit shape, and want the formatting to
remain true page-to-page.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/