Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AbFabKat AbFabKat is offline

Default Watermarks & different margin on 1st page vs. rest of document

I am using a picture file for a watermark to create a document template for
stationary. I want to have different margins on page 1 vs. the following
pages. When I change the margins "from this point" it adds the watermark to
the second page of the document because it is recognized as the first page of
the second section. I could change indents on following pages but I want to
create a template so everyone in my office will generate documents with the
same format. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AbFabKat AbFabKat is offline

You are BRILLIANT!!! I read this earlier but didn't "get it" until this time
around. Thanks a million!!!

"AbFabKat" wrote in message
I am using a picture file for a watermark to create a document template

for
stationary. I want to have different margins on page 1 vs. the following
pages. When I change the margins "from this point" it adds the watermark

the second page of the document because it is recognized as the first page

of
the second section. I could change indents on following pages but I want

create a template so everyone in my office will generate documents with

the
same format. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Often it takes several readings of *anything* before I get it. g

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See the "More complex letterhead" section of
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.