Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
top top is offline

Default Need my document to start in the same position at top of page

My papar size is a custom paper 14 x 10 with columns. (preprinted form)
Using word 2003 whwn ever I set the document up using custom paper size the
print view shows the document printing with a 3 and a half inch margin and
the beginning of the document is cut off. The end is also cut off (10").
When I change to US Standardfold paper it shows the whole document, the
proble is this paper size is too big and so the document starts further down
on the page for the second page and the other pages.

I neek the document to start in the same position.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod macropod is offline

Have you tried changing the margin to suit the paper layout?

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"top" wrote in message
My papar size is a custom paper 14 x 10 with columns. (preprinted form)
Using word 2003 whwn ever I set the document up using custom paper size

the
print view shows the document printing with a 3 and a half inch margin and
the beginning of the document is cut off. The end is also cut off (10").
When I change to US Standardfold paper it shows the whole document, the
proble is this paper size is too big and so the document starts further

down
on the page for the second page and the other pages.

I neek the document to start in the same position.

page number does not appear xppuser Page Layout 6 October 14th 06 09:28 PM
Using odd page bread to start a new chapter on an odd page [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 11 May 25th 06 04:56 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 04:51 PM
page number printing on a merged report Print Page # On Merged Report Mailmerge 6 October 17th 05 05:18 AM