Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Di Di is offline

Default Why did my document print out differently than I view it.

I am working with Word 2003 in a document that is sensitive to page count.
When the document printed the page counts were off. It seems the page size
on screen is larger than the 8"x11" selected in page set up. How can this be
changed and why did it happen?