Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dstar dstar is offline

Default Need Help Setting Defaults

Until now I've used Word 2001. Recently, Office 2003 with Word 2003 was
installed on my office computer & some of my defaults have been changed.

Now, the page defaults to Normal View instead of Print Layout, the alignment
defaults to the right margin instead of the left.

Also, I print labels regularly on Avery 05160 labels which are universally
used, but is not listed in the label options of Word 2003.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See these articles for some tips:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm

Are you sure you aren't using Avery 5160 (address labels, 30 per sheet)?
They are listed in the Avery list.

"dstar" wrote in message
Until now I've used Word 2001. Recently, Office 2003 with Word 2003 was
installed on my office computer & some of my defaults have been changed.

Now, the page defaults to Normal View instead of Print Layout, the

alignment
defaults to the right margin instead of the left.

Also, I print labels regularly on Avery 05160 labels which are universally
used, but is not listed in the label options of Word 2003.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dstar dstar is offline

Thank you, I do have the 5160s & I found the setting for that.

Unfortunately, Hebew Interface was also installed on my computer so that
everything is defaulting right-to-left instead of left-to-right. This
includes my labels AND the label page (when I choose row one, column one on
the page, it will actually print on the far right label instead of the first
label on the left.)