Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jylian Jylian is offline

Default 2002 Word Mail Merge

I have a document that contains 27 letters with mailing address. How do I
set up a mail merge?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word mail merge: A walk through the process
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...349201033.aspx

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Jylian" wrote in message
I have a document that contains 27 letters with mailing address. How do I
set up a mail merge?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jylian Jylian is offline

Hi Joann,

I have a disconnect at the select recipients prompt. I thought there was a
mail merge could select the addresses from the word document. Please advise.

"Jylian" wrote in message
I have a document that contains 27 letters with mailing address. How do I
set up a mail merge?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What do you mean by "a disconnect"?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Jylian" wrote in message
I have a document that contains 27 letters with mailing address. How do
set up a mail merge?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You would have to extract the addresses and put tehm in a new document
before you could use them for a mail merge data file. Once you have copied
and pasted them to a new document - see
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm and jump in where
the illustration resembles your new document.