Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tmirelle tmirelle is offline

Default remove styles not in use

Anyone know how to delete all styles not used in the document?

working in Office 2000 (at work)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

I don't know how to automatically delete them all in one shot, but if you
know which styles you don't want to use, you can use the Organizer. See:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/u...osoft_word.htm
****************************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
"tmirelle" wrote in message
Anyone know how to delete all styles not used in the document?

working in Office 2000 (at work)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Style_Report.htm.