Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SuzyC1978 SuzyC1978 is offline

Default Hyperlinks

I hope I describe this correctly as I am not really sure what the correct
name for what Iw ant to create is but here goes...

I am creating a webpage using Microsoft Word 2003. I have created it using
frames.

In one frame down the left hand side is where all my navigational links are.
One of them is 'Products & Services'. What I want is when I click on
'Products & Services' for a list of the different services to drop down with
each one being another Hyperlink. so for example it would be like...

Products & Services
Example 1
Example 1a
Example 1b
Example 2
Example 2a
Example 2b

So 'Products & Services' would show a descriptive page in the main body and
initially show Example 1 and Example 2 only in the list. Then clicking on
Example 1 would show descriptive page in the main body and also expand the
thread to show 1a and 1b. and so and so forth...

Can anyone tell me how I do this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you don't get an answer it will be because most of us consider Word a
poor choice for Web authoring.

"SuzyC1978" wrote:

[...]

Absolute hyperlinks without losing local hyperlinks! 2nd attempt MattM Microsoft Word Help 18 September 30th 09 10:14 PM
Hyperlinks - HELP! Bettina Microsoft Word Help 6 April 11th 07 09:58 AM
Hyperlinks leo Microsoft Word Help 2 November 14th 06 08:04 PM
Absolute hyperlinks without losing local hyperlinks! MattM Microsoft Word Help 0 May 25th 06 02:55 PM
TOC and hyperlinks Z.K. Microsoft Word Help 1 May 20th 05 02:50 PM