Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
s0311 s0311 is offline

Default How do you do tabular form for microsoft word?

I am doing a computer lab assignment and the professor requested that the
paper be in tabular form. I have asked fellow classmates, but no one seems
to understand either. Microsoft help doesn't even have anything on tabular
form. Can you please explain how I do this!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

"Tabular form" just means to use a table (Table Insert Table on the
menu, or the Table button on the toolbar) instead of typing ordinary text.
Presumably the things you're writing about can be organized into rows, each
of which has several columns.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...ableBasics.htm to get
started.

--