Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JakeWolfe JakeWolfe is offline

Default Envelope Addresses

We just installed Office 2007. I imported my outlook addresses from Outlook
2003 to Outlook 2007. When I try to use the Outlook profile to get my
addresses for Envelopes, I get an error message that simply says "Microsoft
Word has encounted a problem and must shut down. It shuts down, restores a
document, and that's it. The Addresses are in the Outlook profile, and they
can be viewed in both outlook and word. But when an address is selcted by
either double clicking or clicking on the ok button, I get the error.

Anybody have any ideas
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you encounter the same problem when starting Word in safe mode? To start
in safe mode, hold down Ctrl as Word is starting, then click Yes to starting
in safe mode.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible