Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MagGuyver MagGuyver is offline

Default multi page PDF document as image in word document

Hi

I have a two page pdf document i would like to add as an image to my word
document. I would like to have two image frames on consecutive pages, the
first frame displaying the 1st page from the pdf and the second frame
displaying the 2nd page from the pdf.

The only problem is that the image frame in word only displays the first
page of the pdf. Is there a way around this, or am I better off splitting
the pdf into two documents?

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word doesn't include the ability to break apart then display individual pages of a multipage image file, whether they are .TIFF,
..PDF or .MDI. It will show the 'top page' of the 'stack'.

You can use non-office software to disassemble the PDF or graphic or copy (from the Adobe viewer using the snapshot tool) and paste
individual PDF page images into Word as pictures.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

You could also use the "Save As" function in Adobe Acrobat to save the PDF as
a JPEG. That creates separate JPG files for each page of the PDF. You can
then insert the JPGs as separate graphics.

Fred