Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KarenK50 KarenK50 is offline

Default OPEN Look in:

I'm trying to find a way to have the typist/author name appear in the box
that shows the file size and either files or folders when I roll the cursor
over each folder in the list.

Until some additional parts of Word 2003 were installed I could see the
NAME, FILE SIZE AND FILE/FOLDER (with a brief description). It would really
help in some situations in my office. I've looked in help locations using all
types of descriptions of what I'm looking for but haven't come close. I guess
it would help if I knew exactly what to call it.

Anyway, any help/suggestions would be so greatly appreciated.

KarenK50
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hagop Hagop is offline

In the box that shows the file size and either files or folders, select the
"Views" icon, then "Details." Then right-click the column heading bar and
select which fields you want to see.