first timer

Default HOW TO CREATE A DOCUMENT TO INSERT, FIND & SEND?

I want to achieve sending a created document for editing, from my computer to
the receiver.

I am a novice computer user

I will possibly be sending and retrieving this same document until finished.

Thank you, for your consideration to this matter.

first timer