Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
rlarsson rlarsson is offline

Default How can I see what style a paragrah is set to (like Heading1 or No

In Word 2007. The Styles ribbion lists the various paragraph styles. I would
expect the style in use for a particular paragraph to be highlighted when my
cursor is in that paragraph or the paragraph is selected. I'd like to know if
a paragraph I'm working on is Heading1, Heading2, Normal, etc.) I can't find
it listed or displayed anywhere...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You can add the "classic" Style dropdown to the QAT (as most of us
immediately do).

http://word.mvps.org

"rlarsson" wrote in message
In Word 2007. The Styles ribbion lists the various paragraph styles. I
would
expect the style in use for a particular paragraph to be highlighted when
my
cursor is in that paragraph or the paragraph is selected. I'd like to know
if
a paragraph I'm working on is Heading1, Heading2, Normal, etc.) I can't
find
it listed or displayed anywhere...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Click the down arrow at the right end of the Quick Access Toolbar and choose
More Commands. Click on "Style" in the left-hand list and click the Add
button, then click OK. The current style name will be shown in the dropdown
box on the toolbar.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

rlarsson wrote:
In Word 2007. The Styles ribbion lists the various paragraph styles.
I would expect the style in use for a particular paragraph to be
highlighted when my cursor is in that paragraph or the paragraph is
selected. I'd like to know if a paragraph I'm working on is Heading1,
Heading2, Normal, etc.) I can't find it listed or displayed
anywhere...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
rlarsson rlarsson is offline

Default How can I see what style a paragrah is set to (like Heading1 o

Thanks - that works for me...