Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Joanne Joanne is offline

Default Labels from Excel File

I am using an excel file with this format as my contact list:
Company Name Street City State Zip - My Field Names

The file contains 144 Records

When I use the mail merge wizard in MSWord all goes well except that I
only get one sheet (30) of labels, whereas I should be getting 144
labels, or something like 15 pages.

I am using office 2003, following the steps in the word mail merge
wizard.

Would someone please tell me why I am not getting all of the labels.

Thanks

Joanne
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You have not actually executed the merge.

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Joanne" wrote in message
I am using an excel file with this format as my contact list:
Company Name Street City State Zip - My Field Names

The file contains 144 Records

When I use the mail merge wizard in MSWord all goes well except that I
only get one sheet (30) of labels, whereas I should be getting 144
labels, or something like 15 pages.

I am using office 2003, following the steps in the word mail merge
wizard.

Would someone please tell me why I am not getting all of the labels.

Thanks

Joanne

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Joanne Joanne is offline

Thanks for pointing me to a very informative document, and a site full
of them, I notice. Will be bookmarking this site for future problem
solving.
Got the job done and am a happy camper.
Thanks again