Need help making an overline

Default draw overline

How can I draw a line over two letters. For example, a line of AB to make AB
be a segment. I am using Office 2003. Thanks

See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Overbar.htm

"Need help making an overline" Need help making an
wrote in message
How can I draw a line over two letters. For example, a line of AB to make

AB
be a segment. I am using Office 2003. Thanks

Pat Garard

G'Day Need help making an overline.

There is no facility to overline, in the same sense of
underline.

However see:
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Overbar.htm
for an excellent discussion of achieving this using an
EQ field.

For the example that you give, the field would look like:
{ EQ \O(AB,¯¯) }

This would 'overprint' the AB with ¯¯ (two overbars).
--
Regards,
Pat Garard