summy

Default Is it possible for me to edit a scanned document?

I'm having trouble opening a scanned document for editing, I would appreciate
any help. Thank you.
--
summy
Kenneth

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:37:02 -0800, "summy"
wrote:

I'm having trouble opening a scanned document for editing, I would appreciate
any help. Thank you.

Howdy,

You say nothing about the nature of the trouble, but...

Are you hoping to edit the scanned document with Word?

If so, that is the problem.

The thing you are calling a "scanned document" is not a
document in the sense that Word created it. Instead, it is a
picture and can be edited only with software appropriate for
that purpose.

All the best,

--
Kenneth