Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
asma khorma asma khorma is offline

Default mail merge a fax which picture

when i mailmerge a word2003 document to fax where my document include a
picture in it, the sending fax send two pages rather than one, one hase the
text in it and another a picture.

how can i send the a full page (text and picture) as one page?

i am using office2003, outlook2003, word2003
fax services, windows XP

thank you for giving me from your value time,
yours faithfully,
asma khorma
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

As far as I know, using the macro you tried earlier is the only way to get
this right. If you have pictures in your text, Outlook seems to alter their
format and layout (e.g. just sends a page with a picture and nothing else.

The macro does not care how many pages the document contains. If you want
one page of text and one page with just a picture, create the mail merge
main document that way, and the macro should send it like that.

Peter Jamieson
"asma khorma" wrote in message
when i mailmerge a word2003 document to fax where my document include a
picture in it, the sending fax send two pages rather than one, one hase
the
text in it and another a picture.

how can i send the a full page (text and picture) as one page?

i am using office2003, outlook2003, word2003
fax services, windows XP

thank you for giving me from your value time,
yours faithfully,
asma khorma

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
asma khorma asma khorma is offline

dear Mr.Peter,
I feel my problem in fax software, where i am adding the windows XP fax.
there is any way to let winfax pro 9 the dependand programe fax which the
merge to it?
i am looking forward to hearing from you soon,
yours faithfully,
asma khorma

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I don't know, sorry.

I do not have a copy of Winfax here and do not know whether or not it
interferes with the normal behaviour of Microsoft's own fax software.

Are you able to use the basic Microsoft Fax? If so, I think you should
probably be able to use the macro. However, I can imagine that youy might
have to disable Winfax temporarily to do so. If so, I do not know how.

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Giord Giord is offline

Dear Ms. Asma,
I had your same problem but I can't solve it.
If you can please explain me how

thanks
Giord

asma khorma ha scritto:

when i mailmerge a word2003 document to fax where my document include a
picture in it, the sending fax send two pages rather than one, one hase the
text in it and another a picture.

how can i send the a full page (text and picture) as one page?

i am using office2003, outlook2003, word2003
fax services, windows XP

thank you for giving me from your value time,
yours faithfully,
asma khorma

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Did you look at