Ginger

Default Enlarged font

When I print from Word, the text prints out in a font much larger than what
appears on the editing screen or in the print preview. I can not figure out
which setting to modify. Is this a problem with my printer or with my
computer settings?

Thank you,

Shauna Kelly

Hi Ginger

It may be a printer driver problem. Go to the website of your printer
manufacturer and download the latest printer driver for your printer and
your version of Windows.

But before you do that, make sure you're looking at the document at 100%
zoom (View Zoom 100%). In Print Layout view, you don't get absolutely
accurate sizing, but it should be close. Similarly, in Print Preview, use
the Zoom box to choose 100% to see what Word thinks the document should look
like.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word