Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SWZ SWZ is offline

Default Printing issues on doc with both landscape and portrait pages

When I create a doc that has some pages that are landscape and some that are
portrait, the pages that are portrait print in an odd font and the content
goes off the page on the right had side (it all looks normal when viewed).
Is there a way for my formatting to stay as it shows in Word when I print the
document? (And will it stay that way if I send it to others who print it?
--
Thanks!
SWZ
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Henk57[_209_] Henk57[_209_] is offline

SWZ;2755160 Wrote:
When I create a doc that has some pages that are landscape and some that
are
portrait, the pages that are portrait print in an odd font and the
content
goes off the page on the right had side (it all looks normal when
viewed).
Is there a way for my formatting to stay as it shows in Word when I
print the
document? (And will it stay that way if I send it to others who print
it?
--
Thanks!
SWZ

Is this with the body text too, or only w/ headers/footers?

--
Henk57
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SWZ SWZ is offline

It is with the body of the text as well as the header and footers. Depending
on which printer people used in my office it prints out correctly or with the
text running off the page on the portrait pages.
--
Thanks!
SWZ