Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Library of phrases and paragraphs

I would like to create a library of phrases and paragraphs, and perhaps some
of the paragraphs would have auto numbering. I am thinking about using auto
text - are there any limits on the number of entries one can make using auto
text. Or would macros be better? I think macros might be too difficult for
most of my users to create, whereas autotext might work better if I could
make dozens or even hundreds of them. ANd is there a way to divide the
autotext into sections, like one does with file folders? Or is there another
feature I can use?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

The number of autotext entries isn't limited, but there is a limit of
32 MB of text that you can store in a template.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...n/AutoText.htm for the
rest of your questions.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:10:00 -0700, Michelle
wrote:

I would like to create a library of phrases and paragraphs, and perhaps some
of the paragraphs would have auto numbering. I am thinking about using auto
text - are there any limits on the number of entries one can make using auto
text. Or would macros be better? I think macros might be too difficult for
most of my users to create, whereas autotext might work better if I could
make dozens or even hundreds of them. ANd is there a way to divide the
autotext into sections, like one does with file folders? Or is there another
feature I can use?

Library functions Manticorr Microsoft Word Help 0 July 9th 07 03:54 AM
XML Library Excel recorded macros used in other appl Microsoft Word Help 2 October 31st 06 12:35 PM
Repeat phrases Courjam New Users 5 July 25th 06 08:53 AM
'Cannot load library'? Debs Microsoft Word Help 1 April 26th 06 08:44 AM
Storing phrases? Mickey New Users 3 December 13th 04 02:48 PM