gz

Default How to change font size in "Document Map"?

When using "Document Map" , The titles are listed in the left sub window.
They are used to be middle sized fonts, but I don't how come, now they
become very large fonts. I have no idea how to reduce the font size of the
document map.
Any help?

Klaus Linke

"gz" wrote:
When using "Document Map" , The titles are listed in the left sub window.
They are used to be middle sized fonts, but I don't how come, now they
become very large fonts. I have no idea how to reduce the font size of the
document map.
Any help?

Hi gz,

First check the document map style. To see that, you have to go into "Show:
Custom" at the bottom of the "Styles and formatting" pane (Word 2003), and
check that style.

If that doesn't help, there's a bug that has been reported a couple of times
that makes text in the document very small. Maybe you're experiencing a
variation of that bug.
In the reported cases, switching to "View Outline View" and back fixed the
display for the current session (though it would reappear the next time Word
was started).

Greetings,
Klaus