angie

Default Irish Language

How would i type a Fáda for the letters i, o and e in Microsoft word. Any
suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks
Galen

In news angie had this to say:

How would i type a Fáda for the letters i, o and e in Microsoft word.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks

á é í ó ú -- Like so? I put it on the US International Keyboard and press
the ' before the letter to make á for instance. You can also use the
character map by pressing start run type "charmap" without the quotes.
Which doesn't count because you asked how you would type it. That would be
cutting and pasting it. Or you can press and hold the alt key then type a
number and release the alt key and it will show up just like magic.

http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/i...s/codealt.html

That has the most common ones listed. I think this is a list of all of them:

http://www.starr.net/is/type/altnum.htm

One thing to note is that with the International Keyboard loaded you have to
type the letter you want and then hit the space bar for it to appear in
Word. I'm not sure why, but that's how it works. Of course you can always
click on Insert and then Symbol but that's not nearly as much fun and, just
like using the charmap isn't really typing it.

Galen

Sherlock Holmes

angie

"angie" wrote:

How would i type a Fáda for the letters i, o and e in Microsoft word. Any
suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks

angie

Thanks very much Galen. But how do i Change my language to US International
as far as im aware im working with English (US). Is that no the same thing
sorry very new and not clued in on this at all.

"Galen" wrote:

In news angie had this to say:

How would i type a Fáda for the letters i, o and e in Microsoft word.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks

á é Ã* ó ú -- Like so? I put it on the US International Keyboard and press
[...]

Galen

In ,
angie had this to say:

"angie" wrote:

How would i type a Fáda for the letters i, o and e in Microsoft
word. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks

Here you go:

How To Use the United States-International Keyboard Layout in Windows ... :

Galen

Sherlock Holmes

garfield-n-odie

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...tSpecChars.htm .

angie wrote:

How would i type a Fáda for the letters i, o and e in Microsoft word. Any
suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks

Tom Ferguson

Not exactly what you specify but this might be useful:

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User

news : How would i type a Fáda for the letters i, o and e in Microsoft word.