Paul

Default Correcting Spaces & Lines

You know when you receive a joke or whatever and it comes to you like this:

"

Three Drunk Women had a very late night drinking. They left in
the
early morning hours and went their separate ways. The next
day they
all

met and compared notes about who was drunker the night before."

Well the arrows and/or the untideness of it bothers me so I need to copy/paste it into word to
remove the arrows and clean up the line/word spacing, but at the moment I need to do this
manually, is there a way to do this in a more economical manner?

I use Cntl+ H to clean up the arrows, what I can't do is fix the line/spacing problem, is this
purely a manual fix or is there a better way? See below:

"Three Drunk Women had a very late night drinking. They left in
the
early morning hours and went their separate ways. The next
day they
all

met and compared notes about who was drunker the night before."

Thanks in advance

Greg Maxey

See:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Clean_Up_Text.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Paul wrote:
[...]

Gene

Google......... stripmail.
I just found this prog. and it works very well although it is not for Word
as it is a stand alone program.