Daniel

Default Pagination issue

Good afternoon,

I'm having a problem with pagination and I'm hoping someone can provided
with a "why" and a "do this to fix it".

My problem is that the pagination that I have in my header is an AutoText
"Page X of Y" entry. On the Screen all appear fine: Page 1 of 4, Page 2 of
4, ... However, When I am print preview or when I actually print the document
I get Page 1 of 4, Page 2 of 2, Page 3 of 3, Page 4 of 4.

Any reasons, explanations, solutions!?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Daniel
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:04:02 -0700, Daniel
wrote:

Good afternoon,

I'm having a problem with pagination and I'm hoping someone can provided
with a "why" and a "do this to fix it".

My problem is that the pagination that I have in my header is an AutoText
"Page X of Y" entry. On the Screen all appear fine: Page 1 of 4, Page 2 of
4, ... However, When I am print preview or when I actually print the document
I get Page 1 of 4, Page 2 of 2, Page 3 of 3, Page 4 of 4.

Any reasons, explanations, solutions!?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Daniel

It's a bug. Depending on what version of Word you're using, there may
be a fix in one of the updates, or you may need to use a workaround.
See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/PageXofY.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman