Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aurora Aurora is offline

Default Extra page - unwanted

I am using word 2003
I have a 20 page document with a header on pages 2-20. (all the headers are
the same as section one) The last six pages are appendeixes with picture of
Access screens on them. On the last page I have a section break, which of
course gives me a new page that I do not want. But when I delete the section
break it takes the headers from the last 6 pages away also. I tried changing
the break to a page break and the same thing happened. I tried deleting
everything below page 20, but again the headers from the last 6 pages are
gone. Does anyone have any idea regarding what is happening here? Can you
give me any ideas as how to correct this.

Aurora
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Aurora,

Copy the header, delete the cetion break, then re-insert (paste) the header.

--
Cheers
macropod

Unwanted extra page e125 Page Layout 3 August 7th 08 05:51 PM
how do i delete unwanted extra pages Kat w Microsoft Word Help 3 April 3rd 07 04:16 PM
Extra unwanted spaces between lines wells Microsoft Word Help 1 February 4th 07 01:00 AM
Unwanted Extra Header Space Ldyflyr Page Layout 1 June 7th 06 11:36 PM
Unwanted extra space at the bottom of a page in Word Karen M. Microsoft Word Help 8 December 29th 05 07:48 AM