Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gary Gary is offline

Default Removing line breaks

How can I easily remove line breaks (from email msgs) in Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
suroora suroora is offline

Click on Find and Replace, then the button More. Go to the Special button at
the bottom of the dialog box, select Paragraph mark. Replace with a space if
you need to. It's a good idea to make the change one by one, in case there's
a line break you don't want to replace.

Suroor

How can I easily remove line breaks (from email msgs) in Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

I would use the Find and Replace Dialog, click the More button, click
the Special Button, and then select Manual Line Breaks, which will put
in ^l (that’s a small letter L).
I would replace them with a space.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Gary" wrote in message
:

How can I easily remove line breaks (from email msgs) in Word?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10/1/2007 10:20 AM

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement