Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stephen stephen is offline

Default why does word keep switching from english to keorean/chinese???

Can anyone shed some light on this? I am happilly typing when suddenly word
decides to switch to korean/chinese, originally I could switch back to
english with ctrl+space but now that just toggles between chinese and
korean!?!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Turn off the auto detection of language in Word. In Word 2003, you'll find
the option in Tools | Language | Set Language. In Word 2007, click the
Review tab on the ribbon, and click Set Language (in the Proofing group).

For more, see:

Get control of language formatting in Word
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"stephen" wrote in message
Can anyone shed some light on this? I am happilly typing when suddenly
word
decides to switch to korean/chinese, originally I could switch back to
english with ctrl+space but now that just toggles between chinese and
korean!?!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stephen stephen is offline

Hi Stefan,
Thanks for that, I've tried that and seems to be working for now.