Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
brucemendes brucemendes is offline

Default Introduction...

Hello Guys..
How are you guys, i hope you all are fine and enjoying the life..
I am Bruce and i am doing MBA with finance. I am here for getting some
information..

--
brucemendes
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

Hello Bruce.
I am fine too, looking forward to the weekend, wife away with the
ankle-bitters, woo-hoo!
Like you, just thought I say hello and also give you some pointers as to the
best way of getting said information from this newsgroup.
There are some fantastic people who help out here and I am confident they
will be able to help with any problem you have.
On all your postings state the Word verison and Operating system as this
helps with the solution, also give a clear description of what you want, what
is happening, and how you are doing it. But don't write War&Peace :-)

All the best to you and see you on the postings, ciao
DeanH
ps. best of luck with the MBA.

"brucemendes" wrote:

Hello Guys..
How are you guys, i hope you all are fine and enjoying the life..
I am Bruce and i am doing MBA with finance. I am here for getting some
information..

--
brucemendes

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Equally as important is don't be as cryptic as a Times Crossword!

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"brucemendes" wrote:

Hello Guys..
How are you guys, i hope you all are fine and enjoying the life..
I am Bruce and i am doing MBA with finance. I am here for getting some
information..

--
brucemendes

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

And never post your question in the subject line and leave the body of the
message blank.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]