Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clarabelle

Default MS Word and Adobe Photoshop or Sign Lab

Does anyone know how to save a Word document so it can be used with Sign Lab
or Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator?
--
Clarabelle
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Can you be more specific as to what you mean by "used with"? Which *versions*
might also be useful information.

Regards |:)

"Clarabelle" wrote:

Does anyone know how to save a Word document so it can be used with Sign Lab
or Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator?
--
Clarabelle

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clarabelle

I want to type a table in a Word 2003 Document and import it into adobe photo
shop or sign lab software program to be 'resized' for printing in a larger
document such as a banner or poster. What type of file should I save my MS
WORD document in that can be imported into one of the other software programs
without losing it's format?
--
Clarabelle

"Clarabelle" wrote:

Does anyone know how to save a Word document so it can be used with Sign Lab
or Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator?
--
Clarabelle

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Do your table in Word if you choose & save as a Word doc if you wish, but
IMHO, you would be far better off to do it _and_ your layout work directly
in InDesign (or Publisher). Do the artwork in Photoshop & place it in the
publication file.

I'm not familiar with Sign Lab, so I can't comment on it.

HTH |:)

"Clarabelle" wrote:

Does anyone know how to save a Word document so it can be used with Sign Lab
or Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator?
--
Clarabelle

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You would need a screen capture utility such as SnagIt (there is a trial -
www.techsmith.com) to export the document (or table) to a TIFF file and
import that into Photoshop.