Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OMNI

Default Show text or other when mouseover on some place ???

Hello.May be it is easy to be done,but i could not find that cind of option.I
want to do something like when i mouse over abowe some text something like a
short coment or description of the selected word to be showed in small
area.Could you giwe me an adwise how it can be done?Thank uoy.