Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stanllc Stanllc is offline

Default Inserting a new label in an existing page of labels

I wish to keep my labels alphabetical, but don't know how to insert a new
label alphabetically, i.e., create a blank label between existing labels and
then fill it in.
Thanks for any help.
--
Slow Learner
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Stanllc wrote:
I wish to keep my labels alphabetical, but don't know how to insert a
new label alphabetically, i.e., create a blank label between existing
labels and then fill it in.
Thanks for any help.

Convert the label text to a table that can be used as a mail merge source:
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

Then use merge to labels, and sort them any way you like:

Regards,
Jay Freedman