Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã

Default How to get rid of the installation?

I have installed Office 2003 with administrator.
But each time when I run the Word 2003 in another account,
I am prompted to installed Office.
How can I get rid of the installation prompt?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã,

I have installed Office 2003 with administrator.
But each time when I run the Word 2003 in another account,
I am prompted to installed Office.
How can I get rid of the installation prompt?

Since you haven't gotten an answer here, you might try
asking in the more specialized group office.setup.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun
8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)