Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
asjgb

Default How do I access Windows address book in Word without being on net.

I am inquiring about accessing Windows default address book in Word 2003 for
my aunt who is just learning computers. She doesn't want to go onto net yet
till she has got use to computer. Is there a way she can access the addresses
she has put in?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?YXNqZ2I=?=,

I am inquiring about accessing Windows default address book in Word 2003 for
my aunt who is just learning computers. She doesn't want to go onto net yet
till she has got use to computer. Is there a way she can access the addresses
she has put in?

Not from the Windows Address Book, no. Word only supports Address Books of a
particular type (MAPI-compliant), such as the Outlook address book (NOT Outlook
Express).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
Can I export information from Windows Address Book 6.0 to Word 200 Al O'Reilly Mailmerge 1 December 2nd 05 01:35 PM
Envelope Addressing preferences Lorena B Microsoft Word Help 11 October 11th 05 08:03 AM
How do I get all my Word documents within one Word window RobJacobs Microsoft Word Help 5 April 12th 05 03:04 AM