Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word theft Word theft is offline

Default Free e-mail support and Poor all-around help support

1. If Word had adequate help information, people wouldn't need to e-mail
for help. It seems like stealing to ask for people to pay to figure out why
your program is not working correctly.
2. This version of Word is particularly frustrating with on-line help.
Each time the help enters a window that I was already using instead of coming
up in a new window. And I don't get a back key because the window I was
using doesn't offer them. Why not open up help in a new window so you don't
f*@'ing interfere with other work. I suppose this feature exists; but why
not have a help paragraph that would show how this could be accomplished.
3. When I block/select text, in the past the selected text was
automatically deleted by merely typing. Why change this feature? How do you
go back. Why not have a help paragraph that would show how this could be
accomplished?

click "I Agree" in the message pane.