Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Spiros Spiros is offline

Default create labels in word using data from excel (automatically)

Hi to everyone,

I want to create labels in word using data from excel.
I have known the way how to do this but I have one question.
Is there any way, when I add a new name in excel, this name will be added in
the mailing list €śautomatically€ť, when I opened the Microsoft word?

Thanks,
Spiros

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rich/rerat Rich/rerat is offline

Spiros,
Yes it should with no problem, if the Excel sheet is already link as the
DataSource to that document. With the Mail Merge document closed:
1. Open the Excel Workbook/Sheet that you use for DataSource add your new
data Close the Workbook Accept the changes.
2. Open the Mail Merge document Accept the DataSource Under Data
Recipients the New Entry should be there to include or exclude for future
Mail Merges.

Rich/rerat
(RRR News) message rule
Previous Text Snipped to Save Bandwidth When Appropriate