Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Colleen Colleen is offline

Default Date format when mailmerging

I am merging from excel to word and have expiry dates in the format dd/mm/yy
but when I merge the format is mm/dd/yy which is not how we are used to
seeing it. I would be grateful for any guidance.
Thanks
--
Colleen John
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the "Dates: day/month reversed" item under the "Connection methods"
topic of the "Mail merge in Word 2002/2003" section of fellow MVP Cindy
Meister's website at:

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Hope this helps.