Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Maria Maria is offline

Default Mail Merge: one e-mail with multiply information

Im using the tool Merge mail to send e-mails to suppliers to let him know
about the status of their invoices, using the information from data base
(spreadsheet). The spreadsheet contains the following information: invoice
number, amount, date€¦..
When I create the mail merge: one word document is created for each person I
have in my list.
Its fine when I sent one e-mail with the information of one invoice, this
takes the information from the line of the spreadsheet. But could be possible
to send ONLY ONE E-MAIL with more than one invoice information? That means
the tool takes the information for more than one line?
Example:

Invoice 1 For mery Amount 1000
Invoice 2 For mery Amount 300
Invoice 3 For laure Amount 5000

I wanted to send only one e-mail to Mery, with this 2 invoices and other
e-mail to laure with her invoice (spreadsheet).

Thanks!

--
mery
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See fellow MVP Macropod's "Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge
Tutorial" at:
http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=731107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip
Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included
with it as you must get the mail merge main document set up exactly as
required.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.