Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Douglas[_2_] Douglas[_2_] is offline

Default change the template when sending Mail Recipient (as Attachment).

When sending a word document using the send to email, I would lite the plain
text file to be changed to my business card details in html.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What does this mean? What do your 'business card details have to do with the
document'?
If you are referring to the covering message, set the output format of your
e-mail application to html.