Judy@rrs

Default How can I use a toolbar to open frequently used files?

I would like to use a toolbar to open frequently used files. At one time I
had added a button (WORK) to my standard toolbar, which gave me a dropdown
menu of files that I use often and had added for my selection.
My normal.dot was corrupted, and that feature was lost. Can't figure out
how to reinstall that command. Would appreciate any assistance!
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/WorkMenu.htm.

--
Regards,