Stacey in MT

Default Accidentally hit save w/out renaming - need to go back to previou

I went into a document and began changing it to create a new document. Meant
to save it as a new file, but accidentally hit save under the same file name
- erasing the original file. Word help tells me I can go to File:Versions,
but no versions exist. I need to get back to the original document that I
had before I saved. Isn't there a temp file somewhere???? Help, this is
approximately 3 days worth of work down the tubes.