AhmtDY

Default To copy paragraph format

How can I copy the paragraph formats of a word document to another file or
files.
Stefan Blom

You can use the Organizer to copy styles between documents. To open
the Organizer: On the Tools menu, click Templates and Add-Ins. Click
the Organizer button.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"AhmtDY" wrote in message
How can I copy the paragraph formats of a word document to another
file or files.

AhmtDY

I couldn't.
This tool was so easier in old version.
Stefan Blom

In what way isn't it working? If you can't find the command on the
menu, you may have adaptive menus enabled. To show all menu commands,
do the following: Right-click a toolbar and click Customize on the
context menu. Click the Options tab. Make sure "Always show full
menus" is checked. Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"AhmtDY" wrote in message
I couldn't.
This tool was so easier in old version.

AhmtDY

No I can see the command. But When I press Organizer button a warning "This
document template does not exist" appears. Then I opened a blank document,
did same things in this document and solved the problem. Organizer opened.
Thank you.

Stefan Blom

Word won't let you access the Organizer from a document whose attached
template has been moved or deleted; that's why you get the error
message.

As you've seen, opening from another document works.

I'm glad you got it sorted!

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP