NEO BILLER

Default sort numerically a A-Z list that is tabbed to corresponding #

I have a list of alphabetically sorted medical diagnosis terms, that are
tabbed to the corresponding numerical diagnosis code. This word document was
NOT created using any table format or anything. Is there any way to sort it
numerically, but still retain the correlation between the descriptions and
the numbers?