Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nikki

Default Microsoft Equation 3.0

Hello,

I am a science teacher and I"m having a dilemma. I am trying to
download Microsoft Equation 3.0 onto my computer. The only thing I
have available in my Microsoft Word is CorelEquation 12 Equation. I'm
trying to make fractions and the Help desk suggested that I install
Microsoft Equation 3.0.

I did the following to install:

1. Start
2. Control panel
3. Add/Remove Programs

When I open up Add/Remove Programs, I do not have Microsoft Office.
The only one that shows up is Microsoft Professional XP with Front
Page.

Is there something that I'm missing? Can anyone please help? Is
CorelEquation 12 Equation good for making fractions? If so, how?

I really appreciate it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

If your computer has Microsoft Office (any version) or stand-alone
Word you should be able to install the Equation Editor.

For installation instructions, see:

Equation 3.1 and Organization Chart do not appear on the Create New
tab of Word 2003, PowerPoint 2003 or Excel 2003.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826858/en-us

WD2002: Microsoft Equation or MS Organization Chart Missing When You
Insert an Object
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290939/en-us

--
Stefan Blom