Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
word document preview

Default print preview

How to print preview for multiple pages correctly. On my screen page 1
appears on right and page 2 on left. It should be the other way. How to
change it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Are you saying that page 2 appears to the left of page 1. If you are seeing
page 1 on the right, and then page 2 to the left of page 3, this is correct.
If you're seeing page 2 to the left of page 1, then the likelihood is that
you have a Right-to-Left language enabled.

"word document preview"
wrote in message ...
How to print preview for multiple pages correctly. On my screen page 1
appears on right and page 2 on left. It should be the other way. How to
change it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
word document preview

Thanks for help, but how to disable this right to left language switched
back to see correctly on screen page 1 on left and page 2 to its right.

wrote in message ...
How to print preview for multiple pages correctly. On my screen page 1
appears on right and page 2 on left. It should be the other way. How to
change it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you have Right-to-Left support enabled, there should be a button
somewhere to switch. But I would suggest that, if you don't want RTL
language support, you disable the languages that are causing this. See "How
to enable right-to-left language support for Word 2003 and Word 2002 on
computers that are running on Windows Server 2003, on Windows XP, or on
Windows 2000" at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=311015, and reverse the
directions.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you saying that page 2 appears to the left of page 1. If you are

seeing
page 1 on the right, and then page 2 to the left of page 3, this is

correct.
If you're seeing page 2 to the left of page 1, then the likelihood is

that
you have a Right-to-Left language enabled.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.